The DARPA Wide Band Gap Semiconductors for RF Applications (WBGS-RF) Program: Phase II Results
1) Defense Advanced Research Project Agency, 3701 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22203, email@example.com
2) Air Force Research Laboratory, 2241 Avionic Circle, Wright-Patterson AFB OH 42433
3) Naval Research Laboratory, 4555 Overlook Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20375
4) Army Research Laboratory, 2800 Powder Mill Rd, Adelphi, MD 20783
5) EBCO Technology Advising, Inc., 11312 Freas Drive, North Potomac, MD 20878
6) Booz Allen Hamilton, 3811 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22203
Dramatic progress has been achieved, during Phase II of the Wide Band Gap Semiconductors for RF Applications (WBGS-RF) program, sponsored by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), in extending the lifetime of high performance gallium nitride high electron mobility transistors, operating at frequencies up to 40 GHz. This paper summarizes the significant progress made by the contractor teams participating in the Phase II portion of the program.