Author’s Kit for Full Paper Manuscript (Final Paper)
The following Author’s Kit will assist you in preparing your full paper manuscript (Final paper) and oral presentation at the International Conference on Compound Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology. The final paper manuscript will be included in a printed Technical Digest and in both the online web-based Technical Digest and the Conference Mobile App.
A. QUICK LINKS
- Use the “Final Paper Formatting Template” and ensure your paper is properly formatted (Download Final Paper Formatting Template). Final papers will be printed on 8 ½ x 11 inch paper (US letter format), please set your page format accordingly. Your cooperation will help to maintain uniformity in the final papers that are published in the printed Technical Digest and in published in both the online web-based electronic Technical Digest and in the Conference Mobile App.
- Fill-out the Copyright Release Form and e-mail a scanned copy of the completed release form to your Session Chair(s).
- An electronic copy of the final edited draft of your paper is required for the preparation of both the printed and online web-based electronic versions of the final paper. Please e-mail your final paper draft in Microsoft Word (.doc) format to your Session Chair(s) at his or her e-email address.
Use the above checklist to ensure everything is complete and on-schedule. Final papers must be submitted to your Session Chair(s) by February 21. Session chairs may set additional preliminary deadlines to see drafts of your paper to provide feedback on content and formatting compliance.
Please use the guidelines below to assist us in maintaining high quality and uniformity in the final papers published in the Technical Digest. The Technical Digest of the CS MANTECH Conference will be created from the files sent by the authors on 8 ½ x 11 inch (US letter) paper.
- Your paper must be written in English and carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling.
- Manuscripts shall be formatted in US letter size (8 ½ x 11 inch). Please use the US letter format when creating your file.
- Manuscripts shall be single-spaced, with a double-space between paragraphs and a five-space paragraph indentation. Allow an extra half-space above a line containing superscripts and an extra half-space below a line containing subscripts.
- The paper shall include:
- Author’s name(s), affiliation and address, email address, and phone number
- Key words
- Introduction section
- Conclusion section
- Acknowledgement section
- Reference section
- Acronym list
- References shall be indicated in the text by a number in square brackets. References shall be numbered in the order cited in the final paper manuscript.
- Diagrams and photographs must be of high resolution and be electronically inserted in the manuscript. Diagrams and lettering must be computer-designed.
- At the end of your paper, provide a list of acronyms used in the text. Separate the acronym from the explanation by a colon and two spaces as shown below:
- HBT: Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- TDMA: Time Division Multiple Access
- Do not number the pages.
- For additional details about formatting your final paper manuscript correctly (e.g. font sizes), see the Final Paper Formatting Template.
- The Technical Digest will be published in 2 forms:
- Printed, black & white
- On-line web-based, full-color (NOTE: All illustrations, drawings, photos, plots, etc. must be submitted in high-resolution and in full color.)
- All pictures and figures (line drawings, graphs, charts, etc.) must be positioned at the desired locations within the final paper manuscript by the author.
- The online web-based Technical Digest will be reproduced from the final paper Microsoft Word file exactly as submitted. For the printed digest, the images will be electronically converted from color to gray-scale prior to printing.
- If your illustrations are prepared in color, please examine a gray-scale sample print of your completed final paper before submitting to your Session Chair(s). Some details may be indistinct or completely invisible, depending on the original color. These should be corrected before the file is submitted.
- Low contrast photographs (such as electron micrographs) often do not reproduce clearly. Try to enhance their contrast before submitting your final paper.
- Submit your final paper (maximum 4 pages) by e-mail to your Session Chair(s) in Microsoft Word format (.docx).
NOTE: Late final papers CANNOT be accepted due to publishing deadlines.
Should you have problems contacting your Session Chair(s), please contact the following for assistance:
- Peter Ersland, Technical Program Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org), or
- Shawn Burnham, Publications Chair (email@example.com)
- Make your paper clear, correct, and unambiguous. See details at perfectenglishonline.com
- Special Discount for CS MANTECH Authors – 20% off regular rates!