International Conference on Compound Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
You will enjoy listening to presentations focused on the following topics.
Papers Are Solicited on Manufacturing-Related Topics in: GaN, GaAs, InP, SiC, ultra-wide bandgap semiconductors, Sb compounds, SiGe, and other related materials
• CS Applications: RF, Power, and Optoelectronic Devices; 5G Devices and Circuits; Automotive sensors; SAW/BAW Filters
• CS Processing: Wafer & Device Processing; Equipment; Process Control & Improvement; SixSigma©, CPI, DFM
• CS Integration: Packaging & Heterogeneous Integration
• CS Evaluation: Test, Yield, Reliability & Failure Analysis
• CS Manufacturing: Industry 4.0, AI in manufacturing, Digital Transformation, Impact of COVID on Manufacturing, etc.
• CS General: Business/Market Outlook; Epitaxy & Materials
Sea World Orlando, Wild Arctic
This year our International Reception (Tuesday, May 16th, 2023) will be held at Sea World Orlando, in Wild Arctic area of the park. Transportation will be provided to and from the conference hotel. Dinner will be a buffet-style service set throughout the Wild Arctic Plaza. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Glacier Bar, Beer Garden and Gift Shop throughout the evening. Join us for what is sure to be a memorable evening of entertainment and networking amidst the awesome backdrop of Sea World Orlando!
Date: Tuesday, May 16th, 2023
Time: 7:00- 10:00 pm
Location: Wild Arctic @ Sea World Orlando
Attractions: Beluga Whale, Leopard Seal and Walrus Exhibits, Ice Breaker rollercoaster