Attention Exhibitors! You have all been sent a Welcome email for the Exhibitor Portal. The email holds a link for you to update your company profile and content for attendees to see, purchase your lead capture licenses, update booth personnel names. The new deadline for these tasks is 5/8/2023. Please, be aware that this important email may be in your junk/spam files.
View floorplan for a list of exhibiting companies
Hello 2023 CS MANTECH Exhibitor Forum Participants & Session Chairs,
First, thank you to the session chairs for volunteering to help with the Exhibitor Forum! Second, thank you to the Exhibitors for participating and preparing great content for each session. We have most of the slides ready to go, and are only waiting for a few more to come in. If you are one that still needs to upload your slides, please use the Content tab of the Exhibitor Portal, or email them to me and I can add the slides there for you.
Here is the latest schedule for the Exhibitor Forum:
Date: Tuesday, May 16th
Grand Cypress ABC
Grand Cypress DEF
Substrates & epi
Grand Cypress G
Thin films & materials
Grand Cypress H
Grand Cypress I
Post processing & storage
Brewer Science, Inc.
Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC
ePAK International, Inc
EV Group (EVG)
Disco Hi-Tec America, Inc
k-Space Associates, Inc.
Evatec NA, FL
PR Hoffman Machine Products
NexGen Wafer Systems
Kayaku Advanced Materials
Please note that there have been a few changes, so make sure you see your timeslot, room location and session chair name. Please let us know if you have any questions, and we’re looking forward to a great conference next week.
See you all soon in Orlando!
2023 CS MANTECH Exhibits Chair
The 2023 conference will be located at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, next to Disney Springs in Orlando, Florida from Monday, May 15th to Thursday, May 18th, 2023.
The Exhibits area will be located in Regency Hall, and technical sessions will be located nearby in the Grand Cypress Ballroom A-F (booth layout). Exhibitors can begin setting up their booths on Monday, May 15th, before opening that evening for the Exhibitors Reception in the Exhibits space to kick-off the conference with food and beverages. Tuesday’s breakfast, lunch, and snack breaks will be hosted in the Exhibitors space to maximize attendee-exhibitor interaction, and three parallel Exhibitor Forum sessions will be held Tuesday afternoon/evening in Grand Cypress Ballrooms G, H & I, between the day’s technical sessions and the highly-anticipated CS MANTECH International Reception at Sea World. Reservations for your staff to speak at the exhibitor forum will be taken at Exhibitor registration. Finally, Wednesday breakfast and the morning break will be hosted in the Exhibitor space. The Exhibits will closed at noon to initiate Exhibitor booth break-down & departure.
We are very thankful for all of our CS MANTECH Exhibitors, which not only make our conference possible, but also make it exceptional!
- Exhibitor price: $3,800 per 8×10′ booth
- Booth package:
- Booth Size: 8′ x 10′
- 8′ High Backwall Drape Color: Blue
- 3′ High Sidewalls Drape Color: Blue
- Exhibit hall is carpeted
- Price includes one full conference registration and one International Reception ticket
- Extra booth staff are $50 each
- Booth furnishings available through GES (link provided after registration) for additional charge
- Booth power & Wi-Fi information & pricing will be provided by GES
- Limited number of Exhibitor booths available, and booth reservation is first-come, first-serve
- Key dates:
- Tue. Apr. 11, 2023 Advance Shipments may begin arriving at Warehouse
- Mon. Apr. 24, 2023 Discount Deadline Date for Orders Received with Payment
- Wed. May. 10, 2023 Last day for Advance Shipments to arrive at Warehouse without surcharges
- Mon. May. 15, 2023 Direct Delivery to Show Site
- Exhibitor Move-in: Mon. May. 15, 2023
- Show Hours:
- Mon. May. 15, 2023 6:00 PM To 9:00 PM
- Tue. May. 16, 2023 7:00 AM To 5:00 PM
- Wed. May. 17, 2023 7:00 AM To 11:00 AM
- Exhibitor Move-out: Wed. May. 17, 2023 12:00 PM To 4:00 PM